Last updated: 21 June 2019
2. A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your device if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your device’s hard drive.
3. Cookies can be stored for varying lengths of time on your browser or device. Session cookies are deleted from your device when you close your web browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your device until deleted or until they reach their expiry date.
4. We use the following cookies:
5. You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
These cookies will be automatically deployed onto your computer when you use the Website
|Cookie Name||Purpose of Cookie and Information Collected||Cookie Duration|
|_ga||This is a cookie used by Google Analytics to distinguish users||2 years|
|_gid||This is a cookie used by Google Analytics used to distinguish users||24 hours|
|_gat||This is a cookie used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate||1 minute|
7. You may block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. Please note that if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.